"team alchemy is the state of high performance teamwork that combines outstanding results, synergistic relationships and deep fulfilment from working and learning together".
- Trevor Laurence
There's a kind of magic created when a team works together in perfect synergy. When this happens, results flow and people feel great being part of the team.
The team alchemy system is a collection of frameworks and tools that deliver business success through team performance.
Recognising the two vital dimensions of teamwork - connectivity inside teams, and collaboration across teams - we go beyond mere team-building.
Our system provides a strengths-based approach to building high performance cultures - emphasising collaboration, positive psychology, and social intelligence.
The team alchemy system delivers a robust, proven process to achieve a state of high performance within your organisation:
- unlock the secrets of effective teamwork and collaboration with the team alchemy model
- discover the key steps towards successful team performance in the team alchemy life cycle.
- assess and benchmark your team performance with our team alchemy survey (TAS)
- break down the different elements of team performance to diagnose where your team excels, and where attention is required.
- identify strategies and initiatives to take team performance to the next level with the team alchemy dimensions matrix and team alchemy toolbox
- work towards a state of team alchemy through coaching and workshops delivered by experts from our facilitator-coach network.
team alchemy is the catalyst to embed a performance culture both within teams and across team-based organisations:
organisation level - our facilitator-coaches will work consultatively to customise organisation-wide initiatives for embedding team alchemy with your organisational culture. Practitioner workshops bring together team leaders from across organisations, fostering collaboration at an organisational level.
team level - team workshops and action-learning initiatives led by our facilitator-coaches will introduce your team members to the six elements of team performance, explain how the elements apply to them, and how they can improve together.
individual level - we provide one-on-one coaching and practitioner workshops for managers, team leaders and team members enabling you to gain a deep understanding of your team's culture and the actions required to maximise team performance.